I started out just like you, searching all over the internet to find the right information on ways to make money and work online with home business ideas or jobs for selling products on the internet. The learning curve is quite steep doing everything alone but I have stuck at it and am now ready to mentor and supply serious, honest help to others who are just getting started.
I started online in 1995 and built my first website in 2002 for a 'bricks and mortar' business; that site is still running and producing income. The world of internet marketing and creating work websites that could earn money online working at home did not really appeal until I did some serious thinking a few years ago about how to make money for retirement income.
So if you are serious about finding ways to make money with work from home online jobs take this mentor opportunity and utilise my skills to get started quickly and smoothly. Working online from home is not as easy as some people would have you believe; it requires dedication, self discipline, loads of self motivation and organisation. The ability to earn money online is only measured by the work you are prepared to put in, so a positive attitude and the realisation that you will need to work hard are both important factors. There are many work at home opportunities, some good and others downright hopeless, so having a mentor to guide you through the minefield of work online is a most valuable option.
A step-by-step study course for beginners starting work online at home
Teaches you how to use the internet to work from home and earn money online. All the right information in one place!
What it's going to do for you
You will learn about:
- How to choose and find the right domain name and target market.
- Where to host your new website.
- Setting up your site – WordPress blog or standard website template?
- Writing the best title, description and choosing keywords.
- Getting your website indexed, about Google Page Rank.
- A case study based on a site indexed in Google search very quickly.
- Search Engine Optimization – how to do it yourself or outsource.
- Making your site search engine friendly with acceptable content and keyword phrases.
- Building authority backlinks.
- Finding good quality, sellable products and becoming an affiliate marketer.
- Finding the right work at home opportunities.
- Setting up Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting up Google Adsence to maximize site revenue.
- Securing and monitoring your website.
- You will also receive a full SEO optimization report for your site.
Special Feature - Ongoing support by email for as long as you need PLUS free bonus reports and articles.
Take the opportunity and join the course now - APPLY HERE